I have a few questions:
(1) How many of you are pissed off about the cancellation of the 2011 Amren conference?
(2) How many of you are sick and tired of the Jewish Defense Organization, Imagine2050, and One People’s Project?
(3) How many of you want to do something to retaliate against our enemies?
(4) How many of you live in North Carolina or know someone who does?
If you answered “yes” to all four questions, I have a mission for you.
There are three pending bills in the North Carolina state legislature that are of some interest to us.
(1) House Bill 36 prohibits state and local governments from entering into contract with those who employ illegal aliens.
(2) House Bill 33 is a Voter ID law which will negate sanctuary city policies in Durham and Cary.
(3) House Bill 11 would ban illegal aliens from attending all universities and community colleges in North Carolina.
Imagine2050 is opposed to these bills. They are playing defense. We are playing offense. Help us ram these bills down their throats!
If you live in North Carolina, please contact your state legislators and tell them to vote for these bills. Tell them you strongly support Voter ID reform and banning illegal aliens from North Carolina universities.
As a long term project, we need to be creating state based networks which we can tap to twist the arms of state and local lawmakers when situations such as this arise.
There is nothing stopping anyone from creating a Facebook group specifically for White Nationalists who live in North Carolina. You can always create a pseudonym account, join the Facebook group, and use it to coordinate activist efforts across your state.
Organize the masses from the comfort of your own home. It costs you nothing but time and effort.