Do you remember all the grief that Richard Spencer got over Hail Trump?
“JERUSALEM — An emboldened Israeli right wing is moving quickly in the new year to make it far more difficult to create a Palestinian state, signaling its intention to doom hopes for a two-state solution to the conflict.
The actions have come on multiple fronts, as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s party for the first time has urged the annexation of Jewish settlements in the West Bank, and the nation’s top legal officers pressed to extend Israeli law into occupied territory.
The Israeli Parliament, meanwhile, was poised early Tuesday to enact stiff new obstacles to any potential land-for-peace deal involving Jerusalem, while also easing the way to rid the city of several overwhelmingly Palestinian neighborhoods.
Coming on the heels of President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in defiance of decades-old United States policy and international consensus, the moves showed that the Israeli right senses a new opening to pursue its goal of a single state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean. …”
Consider Bibi Netanyahu’s recent accomplishments:
– Pocketed annual disbursement of $3.1 billion in foreign aid. Escaped budget cuts.
– House voted to condemn UN resolution on Israeli settlements.
– Trump administration and Israel announce joint plan to counter Iran.
– President Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
– Congress allocates $705 million for Israel’s missile defense.
– Israel bought a fleet of state of the art F-35 stealth fighters.
– UN defunded in retaliation for Jerusalem vote.
– The Syria strike.
– House voted to defund the Palestinian authority.
– Iran deal decertified.
– US withdraws from UNESCO over anti-Israel bias.
– Trump pledges to combat anti-Semitism at Holocaust Museum, World Jewish Congress, Yad Vashem. He goes so far as to wear a yarmulke at the Western Wall in Israel.
Is this enough? No, of course not. Bibi Netanyahu’s Likud Party voted to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank and to cut Palestinian neighborhoods out of Jerusalem. They’re also working hard through their ultra Zionist proxies in the United States to foment a war with Iran over human rights as the Israeli Air Force bombs the Gaza Strip and the IDF kills wheelchair bound Palestinians.
What has the Alt-Right ever done that compares to this?