Beautiful German Upsets Serena Williams

Germany is looking good
Germany is looking good

Very good news from Wimbledon England – a beautiful young German woman Sabine Lisicki has upset Serena Williams and has now advanced to the semifinals.

Here’s the video highlights of a very close victory, good to see our German women now joining our successful Russian women in winning at the best women’s sport.

Link to video


  1. Mark if it was up to me we would of never let anyone into the south that wasn’t celtic.

    America and the South weren’t founded by Celts, we don’t speak Gaelic. While the Irish and Scottish are part of our makeup, the Celtic aspect of the South is exaggerated.

    The most Irish American states are not in the South.

    Regionally, the most Irish American states are Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, Connecticut and Vermont according to the U.S. Census Bureau in 2000

    Don’t get me wrong though, I love Riverdance and Celtic Woman, I’ve been to the shows and I’m part Celtic myself.

  2. “Lisicki” sounds like a polish name. And too me by and large, she looks like she’s polish.

  3. There is no such thing as genetic ethnicity, only cultural, then?

    Correct. Ethnicity is not heritable, otherwise you’d speak a garbled gibberish of Welsh and German.

    So there are black Germans, black Swedes, and black Irish people

    Yes. And like all blacks they should be induced to sterilization because blackness, unlike ethnicity is heritable.

  4. Wouldn’t blacks have their own ethnicity regardless of where they are born and raised? Where there are blacks, there you will have Africa.

    Only Westerners are brainwashed enough to separate race and ethnicity to such an extent. Japan is 98% Japanese, and the majority of the other 2% are probably Koreans, their closest relatives. Allowing the commies to refer to anyone within the borders of a white nation as a member of that nation is disrespectful and dangerous. They love to do that–a mullato chef from Sweden they will readily refer to as a Swede.

  5. There is genetic ethnicity, your geographic genetic origin and the culture it’s associated with. 23andMe tells you precisely that, not just that you’re White, but your subracial and ethnic origin as well. They can even tell you how much Neanderthal DNA you have, cool huh.

  6. I believe that 50,ooo plus years of evolving together makes most Europeans fairly easily integrated into almost any Western culture/ethnicity. Race is not just skin color and intelligence, there are also behavioral inheritences. The most damaging article of faith of Equality worship is that humans are perfectly interchangeable–every Swede could be replaced with an Australian aborigine with zero damage to the Swedish civilization..

  7. Even white people don’t mix equally. It hasn’t worked in Europe and it hasn’t worked here. European Americans still largely cluster in sub-groups. I’m rather content with mine, who incidentally founded this nation.

  8. “They can even tell you how much Neanderthal DNA you have, cool huh.”

    Unless, of course, you are a negro.
    Sub-Saharan Apefricans are the only race with no Neanderthal DNA.

    Negro savages are really different from the rest of humanity.
    Which begs the question. Are they really human?

    Deo Vindice

  9. Melanesians have Denisovan admixture and sub-Saharan Africans have another type of archaic admixture. Which just gives more credence to the fact that we are significantly different genetically.

  10. “European Americans still largely cluster in sub-groups. I’m rather content with mine, who incidentally founded this nation.”

    What? Do you spend a lot of time in graveyards?

  11. Eric says:

    ‘Why has this queer homo plague spread so far and wide in our nation?’

    WASHINGTON (AP) – Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.

    (Damn right other issues – too many to list)

    Biden says culture and arts change people’s attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series “Will and Grace” as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.

    Biden says, quote, “Think – behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry.”

    (Shocking revelation -NOT)

    Biden says the influence is immense and that those changes have been for the good.

    (Changes for good? Dumb ass shabbos goy)

    Biden was speaking Tuesday night at a Jewish American Heritage Month reception hosted by the Democratic National Committee. He says Jewish values are an essential part of who Americans are.


Comments are closed.