By Hunter Wallace
Friends, this is truly the feel good story of the day:
“Rand Paul, once seen as a top-tier contender, finds his presidential hopes fading fast as he grapples with deep fundraising and organizational problems that have left his campaign badly hobbled.
Interviews with more than a dozen sources close to the Kentucky senator, all of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity, painted a picture of an underfunded and understaffed campaign beaten down by low morale. …”
Here at Occidental Dissent, we have chronicled the rise and fall of Sen. Rand Paul from an “outsider” who campaigned on building an electric fence on the Mexican border, ending birthright citizenship and foreign aid to Israel to the proud cuckservative he is today, a man on a “long and thorough quest for the Kosher seal of approval,” who fist bumped Al Sharpton in Ferguson, who said Abraham Lincoln was a “great American” and became American Renaissance’s 2013 White Renegade of the Year.
- Outsiders: The Race for the Senate
- Libertarians In Name Only
- American Renaissance: White Renegade of the Year
- Rand Paul’s Long and Thorough Quest for the Kosher Seal of Approval
- Rand Paul’s Lib/Libertarian Crusade on the Southside of Chicago
- Rand Paul, Monty Python, and the Holy Grail … RUN AWAY!
- Rand Paul on Ferguson
- Rand Paul: GOP Needs To “Get Beyond” Deportations
- Rand Paul Worships Nelson Mandela
- Rand Paul, Libertarians Pandering in Detroit
- Rand Paul: “I Think Lincoln Was One of Our Greatest Presidents”
- Rand Paul Is Outraged That Apple Is Being Investigated For Offshoring and Tax Evasion
- Rand Paul: GOP Must Embrace Diversity
- Rand Paul Speaks To Howard University
- Rand Paul’s Immigration Logic
- Rand Paul Embraces Amnesty Again
- A Modest Suggestion for Rand Paul
- Rand Paul 2016: Amnesty, Legalize Pot, Defense Cuts
At least one supporter is still in Rand Paul’s corner:
… that is, standing in the corner, apologizing and begging for more.