Lib heads will EXPLODE when they see Trump's new ambassador to Iran pic.twitter.com/cIFZ2tIiL7
— Scott Greer (@ScottMGreer) February 20, 2019
This is a really big deal and with @richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!!
Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://t.co/rICBRuJ7GK via @nbcnews
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 19, 2019
Insanity! As I have said repeatedly, if @realdonaldtrump came out in favor of Oxygen the left would be against it. Here, Out Magazine is against Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality globally saying it "Is an Old Racist Tactic" Are You Kidding Me? https://t.co/mKTks1yY9Y
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 20, 2019
The trainwreck that is the Trump administration has only intensified since the 2018 midterms. Let’s briefly recap all the winning we have seen from Trump and the GOP since November:
– The promised executive order on birthright citizenship never materialized
– Trump warned Antifa that they “could be in big trouble” and forget about it after the midterms
– Criminal justice reform passed Congress and was signed into law
– President Trump signed an executive order to “revitalize” blighted black communities in places like Detroit
– Brett Kavanaugh sided with the Left in an abortion case. John Roberts also sided with the Left on an abortion law
– President Trump issued an executive order banning bump stocks
– President Trump announced that troops were being withdrawn from Syria and Afghanistan, but later said they had to stay there “to protect Israel”
– In order to save face with his base, President Trump started the longest partial government shutdown in history only to cave and and reopen the government
– Trump signed the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
– The GOP Senate passed a federal anti-lynching bill after the Jussie Smollett race hoax
– The GOP Congress purged Steve King from committee assignments and condemned White Nationalism for a second time
– The US withdrew from the INF nuclear treaty with Russia
– Opioid overdoses hit a new record under Trump
– President Trump signed USMCA aka NAFTA 2.0 which was endorsed by the US Chamber of Commerce
– When the GOP Congress returned to business, it passed the anti-BDS bill, new sanctions on Syria and the $38 billion dollar foreign aid package for Israel
– The GOP Senate passed a resolution condemning Trump’s planned withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan
– Roger Stone, a close Trump associate, was arrested by the FBI
– President Trump signed the spending bill amnesty which doubled H-2B visas in exchange for 55 miles of bollard fencing. The bill contained a potential amnesty for millions of illegal aliens and a $200 million increase in foreign aid to Israel.
– Trump recently said at a rally that he wants more legal immigration than ever before
– Trump used the State of the Union address to talk about ending HIV, World War 2 and the Holocaust and fighting the scourges of socialism and anti-Semitism
– Border apprehensions have jumped by a stunning 84 percent over 2018 as illegal immigration is soaring back to levels unseen since the George W. Bush administration.
– The Trump administration declared a national emergency to impose sanctions on Venezuela , hired neocon Elliot Abrams as “special envoy” to Venezuela and has thrown its 100% support behind regime change in Venezuela
– Mike Pence visited Auschwitz and compared Iran to Nazi Germany and accused Iran of plotting a new Holocaust
– The House unanimously voted to declare that “fighting anti-Semitism” is a US national security interest
– Trump demanded that Rep. Ilhan Omar resign over anti-Semitism for criticizing AIPAC
– Trump nominated Jeffrey Rosen to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
– Trump declared a national emergency to build the border wall which was immediately hit with lawsuits as everyone knew it would be
It is in this context that last week the Trump administration unveiled Ivanka’s Global Women’s Development and Empowerment Initiative:
“WASHINGTON — President Trump is planning to introduce an initiative on Thursday that will seek to help bring economic security to 50 million women across the world by 2025, a program that his eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, has hailed as a nonpartisan and “generous” approach to women’s empowerment.
The plan, which the White House is calling the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative, will draw from a $50 million starter fund from the United States Agency for International Development, and will team up with several private companies, including UPS and Walmart, Ms. Trump said. The White House is expected to officially announce the initiative on Thursday afternoon.
The Trump administration has often been guided by an isolationist credo espoused by the president and his advisers: Last year, an administration plan to cut U.S.A.I.D.’s foreign aid budget was met with a bipartisan backlash. …”
‘America First’ now means a global crusade for feminism.
The news broke yesterday that this week the Trump administration is launching another global crusade to decriminalize homosexuality all over the world:
“The Trump administration will launch an effort to decriminalize homosexuality in countries where it is still illegal, as part of a diplomatic push for LGBTQ rights — and an effort to isolate Iran, which persecutes homosexuals.
NBC News reported Tuesday that the effort is to be led by U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, a staunch Trump supporter who is among the highest-ranking openly gay officials ever to serve in the U.S. government. Grenell is currently among the front-runners to succeed Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador.
There are 72 countries that still criminalize homosexuality, and eight that apply the death penalty, according to NBC. One is U.S. ally Saudi Arabia, according to a report by a gay rights organization cited by NBC News.
The Trump administration has been criticized by LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer) activists in the U.S. for barring transgender volunteers from serving in the U.S. military, and rescinding a policy from the previous administration encouraging special accommodation for transgender students in public schools.
However, Trump has stayed out of debates over same-sex marriage and has promoted gay officials, such as Grenell, who share his broader agenda. …”
This is part of a broader effort to demonize Iran as the new “Nazi Germany” which is plotting a second Holocaust against Israel. Iran is evil for its intolerance of homosexuality.
In fairness, this isn’t a new thing for Trump. He said when he accepted the Republican nomination that he would go out of his way to protect the LGBTQ community. He also campaigned on corporate tax cuts, protecting Israel and ending the Iran deal. It’s just that … the only reason that so many people swallowed so much of this other stuff and voted for Trump is because they believed he made up for it with his rhetoric on immigration, trade, foreign policy and political correctness.
It turns out that Trump was serious about doing all these things we hated. He wasn’t serious about doing any of things we wanted him to do. The Trump presidency has only intensified the agenda of mainstream conservatism and shifted the Overton Window to the Left on blacks (criminal justice reform), Hispanics (muh Dreamers), homosexuals (globohomo) and Jews (virtually everything that the GOP and the Trump administration does is some “pro-Israel” victory).
Note: Normally, I am at odds with Nick Fuentes, but even he agrees now that reality of the Trump administration is that we have been getting all of these things that we don’t support and none of the things which were the reasons we voted for Trump.
Why not just go full on feminist and globohomo at this point? Hes already went full on neocon and Zionist so that would just be the cherry on top.
I know Trump is only one man fighting against the Zionist and elitist ultra rich robber baron capitalists that pull the puppet strings of the political elitist, but my issue is with the fact that he ran as a strong man anti establishment candidate who would not be influenced by the establishment. Yet he has been surrounded and influenced easily by the establishment to point of being full on neocon. That’s my issue with him.
“I know Trump is only one man fighting against the Zionist and elitist ultra rich robber baron capitalists that pull the puppet strings of the political (elite)…..
This remark was surely made in jest. Right?
No I typed that to fast. He is fighting for them not against them that’s what I meant.
IQ is not just dropping on the Left
it’s dropping everywhere.
“I know Trump is only one man fighting against the Zionist and elitist ultra rich robber baron capitalists that pull the puppet strings of the political elitist, but…”
Mistake #1. Trump is most certainly not “fighting against the Zionist and elitist ultra rich robber baron capitalists that pull the puppet strings of the political elitist”.
It came out wrong I meant he was only one man even if he was fighting them. Clearly he is not I was typing that really fast at work didn’t catch how it came out. I was suggesting he already went full establishment neocon and Zionist so why would going full on feminism and globohomo surprise anyone. Basically the whole second paragraph was jumbled up.
You actually think he’s fighting against the zionist and elitist globalists? Come on, a couple of months into his presidency, long after I’d dropped him like the turd he is, he came out and said he was a globalist. He tried to walk it back the next day by saying he was both a globalist and a nationalist, but he showed what a piece of filth he really is.
“I know Trump is only one man fighting against the Zionist and elitist ultra rich robber baron capitalists…”
Have you been in a coma for the past few months? Trump never was against Zionism. The alt-right delusions just never stop.
Delusions or shilling? Remember on the internet you can’t be sure who you are talking to. That (((GOP))) salesman could be Moshe the LARPer from Tel Aviv.
No it came out wrong if you read the first paragraph I was suggesting he went full neocon. The second paragraph came out fucked up I was typing it fast at work didn’t read it over. He certainly is not fighting the establishment he has embodied the establishment.
“Make America great again” became “Make homosexuality legal again”.
Make young boys fresh meat again.
Greg Johnson, is that you?
Johnson does good work.
Why are you libeling people on our side? We have enemies enough as it is without attacking our own.
Classy screen name by the way……
The Queen of the Alt Right graces us with her presence from time to time on this blog.
The most recent incident that I remember is here; look for at her comments and interaction with others in the comments thread. “You who are without sin, cast the first stone, etc.”
While I agree with you we should not attack our own, the gay eminence (like the pun/play on words???) has attacked other commentators on this site, and there is hard feelings.
But again you are correct, (((The Enemy))) no doubt sits back and laughs as we fight and snipe amongst ourselves.
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves: we need to be moving purposefully towards a new nation. That’s the problem. Not Trump, not the anti-whites, but us.
Quoting Daily Stormer today:
“If you think things are bad now, then oh my sweet summer child.
This is the calm before the storm, and you need to make the best possible use of the time you have.”
Yes, but no clear understanding of what to use the time for. We have to push Partition in 2019, to make 2020 a referendum on Partition, so that we can survive 2021 if/when Trump loses.
Do or die, folks. Sorry.
Where are those massive (1 trillion) investments in rebuilding the US’s infrastructure which he promised during the campaign ? (you may recall : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSM-ahusnL0 ). Instead he cut the taxes for the oligarchy (amounting to some 1.5 trillion)
@Fancied – he meant Israel. Not Murka. Israel. Whoopsie!
Even the most indifferent and conformist of normies can longer deny that the jewnited states and the West in general are presenting with terminal sign and symptoms of a society and civilization in a death spiral of epic proportions.
From the ashes of this disaster, we shall rise, and use this era of contemptuous traitors as what can occur when we are not in charge of our own destiny. It will be a hard lesson learned for us, so it may not be repeated.
Did we actually elect Hillary Clinton, in an orange wig? I wonder…………
I can’t believe we might actually end up bombing people over buttsex-clamjamming. I know it should not seem far-fetched, but still, the prospect still blows me away.
No that came out wrong I certainly do not believe he is fighting them definitely not now. I was trying to say he already went full on Zionist why not go full on feminist and globohomo at this point.
Ok, so this comes early in the game for the 2020 kick off. Trump is way out in left field so the Democrats will have out flank Trump on the damn left now? So where does this leave us? Our options are looking horrible at the moment.
MAGA: Make Aholes Great Again.
I recommend we start calling it the Globoshlomo Agenda.
Who knew? He’s actually their mascot:
It looks like president Kushners press secretary Donald Trump doesnt know anything about the “Make homosexuality legal again” campaign: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-not-familiar-with-his-administrations-plan-for-global-decriminalization-of-homosexuality-225415901.html
Wang Lin and Fap the Nation are still cope posting. Make of that what you will.
Wow! He said we should have a border! Fucking based!
I’m not sure Donald would suck one, but I’m pretty sure he’d hold a circumcised one in his mouth.