Lib heads will EXPLODE when they see Trump's new ambassador to Iran pic.twitter.com/cIFZ2tIiL7
— Scott Greer (@ScottMGreer) February 20, 2019
This is a really big deal and with @richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!!
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 19, 2019
Insanity! As I have said repeatedly, if @realdonaldtrump came out in favor of Oxygen the left would be against it. Here, Out Magazine is against Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality globally saying it "Is an Old Racist Tactic" Are You Kidding Me? https://t.co/mKTks1yY9Y
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 20, 2019
The trainwreck that is the Trump administration has only intensified since the 2018 midterms. Let’s briefly recap all the winning we have seen from Trump and the GOP since November:
– The promised executive order on birthright citizenship never materialized
– Trump warned Antifa that they “could be in big trouble” and forget about it after the midterms
– Criminal justice reform passed Congress and was signed into law
– President Trump signed an executive order to “revitalize” blighted black communities in places like Detroit
– Brett Kavanaugh sided with the Left in an abortion case. John Roberts also sided with the Left on an abortion law
– President Trump issued an executive order banning bump stocks
– President Trump announced that troops were being withdrawn from Syria and Afghanistan, but later said they had to stay there “to protect Israel”
– In order to save face with his base, President Trump started the longest partial government shutdown in history only to cave and and reopen the government
– Trump signed the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
– The GOP Senate passed a federal anti-lynching bill after the Jussie Smollett race hoax
– The GOP Congress purged Steve King from committee assignments and condemned White Nationalism for a second time
– The US withdrew from the INF nuclear treaty with Russia
– Opioid overdoses hit a new record under Trump
– President Trump signed USMCA aka NAFTA 2.0 which was endorsed by the US Chamber of Commerce
– When the GOP Congress returned to business, it passed the anti-BDS bill, new sanctions on Syria and the $38 billion dollar foreign aid package for Israel
– The GOP Senate passed a resolution condemning Trump’s planned withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan
– Roger Stone, a close Trump associate, was arrested by the FBI
– President Trump signed the spending bill amnesty which doubled H-2B visas in exchange for 55 miles of bollard fencing. The bill contained a potential amnesty for millions of illegal aliens and a $200 million increase in foreign aid to Israel.
– Trump recently said at a rally that he wants more legal immigration than ever before
– Trump used the State of the Union address to talk about ending HIV, World War 2 and the Holocaust and fighting the scourges of socialism and anti-Semitism
– Border apprehensions have jumped by a stunning 84 percent over 2018 as illegal immigration is soaring back to levels unseen since the George W. Bush administration.
– The Trump administration declared a national emergency to impose sanctions on Venezuela , hired neocon Elliot Abrams as “special envoy” to Venezuela and has thrown its 100% support behind regime change in Venezuela
– Mike Pence visited Auschwitz and compared Iran to Nazi Germany and accused Iran of plotting a new Holocaust
– The House unanimously voted to declare that “fighting anti-Semitism” is a US national security interest
– Trump demanded that Rep. Ilhan Omar resign over anti-Semitism for criticizing AIPAC
– Trump nominated Jeffrey Rosen to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
– Trump declared a national emergency to build the border wall which was immediately hit with lawsuits as everyone knew it would be
It is in this context that last week the Trump administration unveiled Ivanka’s Global Women’s Development and Empowerment Initiative:
“WASHINGTON — President Trump is planning to introduce an initiative on Thursday that will seek to help bring economic security to 50 million women across the world by 2025, a program that his eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, has hailed as a nonpartisan and “generous” approach to women’s empowerment.
The plan, which the White House is calling the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative, will draw from a $50 million starter fund from the United States Agency for International Development, and will team up with several private companies, including UPS and Walmart, Ms. Trump said. The White House is expected to officially announce the initiative on Thursday afternoon.
The Trump administration has often been guided by an isolationist credo espoused by the president and his advisers: Last year, an administration plan to cut U.S.A.I.D.’s foreign aid budget was met with a bipartisan backlash. …”
‘America First’ now means a global crusade for feminism.
The news broke yesterday that this week the Trump administration is launching another global crusade to decriminalize homosexuality all over the world:
“The Trump administration will launch an effort to decriminalize homosexuality in countries where it is still illegal, as part of a diplomatic push for LGBTQ rights — and an effort to isolate Iran, which persecutes homosexuals.
NBC News reported Tuesday that the effort is to be led by U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, a staunch Trump supporter who is among the highest-ranking openly gay officials ever to serve in the U.S. government. Grenell is currently among the front-runners to succeed Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador.
There are 72 countries that still criminalize homosexuality, and eight that apply the death penalty, according to NBC. One is U.S. ally Saudi Arabia, according to a report by a gay rights organization cited by NBC News.
The Trump administration has been criticized by LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer) activists in the U.S. for barring transgender volunteers from serving in the U.S. military, and rescinding a policy from the previous administration encouraging special accommodation for transgender students in public schools.
However, Trump has stayed out of debates over same-sex marriage and has promoted gay officials, such as Grenell, who share his broader agenda. …”
This is part of a broader effort to demonize Iran as the new “Nazi Germany” which is plotting a second Holocaust against Israel. Iran is evil for its intolerance of homosexuality.
In fairness, this isn’t a new thing for Trump. He said when he accepted the Republican nomination that he would go out of his way to protect the LGBTQ community. He also campaigned on corporate tax cuts, protecting Israel and ending the Iran deal. It’s just that … the only reason that so many people swallowed so much of this other stuff and voted for Trump is because they believed he made up for it with his rhetoric on immigration, trade, foreign policy and political correctness.
It turns out that Trump was serious about doing all these things we hated. He wasn’t serious about doing any of things we wanted him to do. The Trump presidency has only intensified the agenda of mainstream conservatism and shifted the Overton Window to the Left on blacks (criminal justice reform), Hispanics (muh Dreamers), homosexuals (globohomo) and Jews (virtually everything that the GOP and the Trump administration does is some “pro-Israel” victory).
Note: Normally, I am at odds with Nick Fuentes, but even he agrees now that reality of the Trump administration is that we have been getting all of these things that we don’t support and none of the things which were the reasons we voted for Trump.