- In any international conflict, you should generally look to oppose the ethnic group that is actively trying to destroy your nation (and civilization).
- If you are concerned with Arabs migrating to the West, you have an active interest in seeing that the Palestinians are able to live peacefully in their own homeland. Where do you think many of them will go (or directed to) if they continue to get ethnically cleansed and kicked out of their own homes?
- There are a fair number of Palestinian Christians who make up one of the oldest Christian communities in the World.
- If you have the mindset of “this isn’t my problem,” it is. The state of Israel is very dependent on the Zionist Power Structure in America. You can’t claim that this has nothing to do with you when your tax dollars and government literally support this occupation.
- Israel was largely founded through terrorism. Look up Irgun and the Lehi.
- Saying you “hope both sides just kill each other” is a morally bankrupt thing to do.
- Saying you “hope both sides just kill each other” only serves to give cover to and take pressure off of the Zionist media that is currently experiencing a PR nightmare.
- This is extremely vindicating for nationalists and makes it way easier for us to take the moral high ground in our struggle.
- Israel is one of the most pro-LGBT countries in the world.
- Teva pharmaceuticals is located in Israel. It manufactures the majority of the worlds hormone blockers for transgenders.
- Israel is a save haven for pedophiles.
- Israel sells U.S. military tech to China.
- Israel is largely responsible for the migrant crisis in Europe.
- If your motto is “Nationalism for all” then you should support the Palestinians in this conflict because they have a legitimate claim to the land just like Germans have a legitimate claim to Germany and the Japanese have a legitimate claim to Japan. To paraphrase Mike Enoch, if you apply this rule to people who don’t apply it back to you, you’re not actually abiding by that rule. You are either getting played or you’re a shill.
- There’s no downside. Unless your trying to appease “some of the finest people in the movement.”
Comments are closed.