The WHO investigation which exonerated China which even WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said was too quick to dismiss the lab leak theory turns out to be full of holes.
“The Wuhan Institute of Virology kept live bats in cages, new footage from inside the facility has revealed, disproving denials from World Health Organisation investigators who claimed the suggestion was a “conspiracy”.
An official Chinese Academy of Sciences video to mark the launch of the new biosafety level 4 laboratory in May 2017 speaks about security precautions in place if “an accident” occurs and reveals there had been “intense clashes” with the French government during the construction of the laboratory.
The video shows bats held in a cage at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, along with a scientist feeding a worm to a bat.
The 10-minute video – titled “The construction and research team of Wuhan P4 laboratory of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences” – also features interviews with the lab’s leading scientists. …”
“During the World Health Organization’s month-long investigation into the origins of the pandemic in January, the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention told the team that it hadn’t stored or studied coronaviruses or other bat viruses before the pandemic.
But a video released by Chinese state media just weeks before officials reported the first cluster of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan casts doubt on that assertion.
The seven-minute documentary, aired December 10, 2019, shows Wuhan CDC staff collecting samples of viruses from horseshoe and pipistrelle bats in caves across China’s Hubei province. …”
The key findings here:
- Actually, there were caged bats in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which had been dismissed last year as a conspiracy theory
- The Chinese are amateurs when it comes to biosafety
- The French government was shut out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology after working with China to construct the lab
- French intelligence had grave concerns about what was going on inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- There were 15,000 samples of bat viruses
- The main database of samples and viral sequences of the Wuhan Institute of Virology went offline in September 2019 and never returned
- There was a shutdown at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in October 2019
Even if COVID-19 wasn’t manipulated through gain of function experiments and became a frankstein virus and escaped through the lab that way, it is possible that a zoonotic jump from bats to humans could have also occurred in the lab through an infected lab worker.
Note: What happened to the person who was rumored on Chinese social media to be Patient Zero? Did they ever find that woman?