Popeyes fires seven employees at a Milwaukee restaurant after they were caught on camera doing what they do best— ? hip2u ? (@TruthInBytes) November 16, 2019
Isolated incident, my ass
Never giving us a break
It’s going to keep growing
Year by year
Each year, worse than the last#popeyesfight pic.twitter.com/Rl8e8LuaEf
Here are some of the topics we discussed tonight:
- Has it really been 20 years? James and I reflect on becoming middle aged adults with children in this scene. The next generation is coming up below us.
- Generation Z is being radicalized and is rebelling against a moribund Conservatism, Inc. on the Right which was much stronger in our youth.
- Nick Fuentes and the Groyper War against Charlie Cuck.
- What is a Groyper?
- It is more important to win Generation Z than the 2020 election. These are the formative years of young men in their early twenties.
- Overall, it is great that Generation Z is rejecting mainstream conservatism in favor of nationalism and populism.
- Popeyes vs. Chick-fil-A
- 50 years of racial integration and trillions of dollars in welfare spending hasn’t changed the negro at all
- Everyone is being called a “white supremacist” and a “racist” these days because the Left is so out of touch with reality.
- Everyone knows the truth about race and should just accept reality.
- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich is good but isn’t worth the trouble to get whether it is the fights or the service. Chick-fil-A is still the better fast food chain.