Has anyone seen this SWPL show? I’ve been watching it lately with my brother. The Wire is an HBO cop show about the seedy, drug infested underworld of Baltimore. Several critics have described it as the greatest television series of all time. There are a lot of racial angles:
– 95% of the criminals are negroes.
– There are a few interracial relationships.
– I’ve seen one episode that depicts affirmative action corruption (Whites using a negro frontman to get government contracts).
– It is understood in the show that Baltimore is a black city and Whites can’t get elected mayor.
– In one episode, McNulty points out that criminals, judges, and jurors (all negroes) attend the same social functions; blacks get a slap on the wrist, the book is thrown at Whites.
– The black controlled city government suffers from endemic corruption.
– The two major black drug dealers (Stringer and Barksdale) have a Jewish lawyer.
Update: Steve Sailer’s review at Takimag.