Black Run America
This comes from the latest NYT/CBS poll:
Which comes closer to your view?
1. The current economic downturn is temporary and eventually the economy will fully recover, OR 2. The current economic downturn is part of a long-term permanent decline and the economy will never fully recover.
Temporary Downturn: 68 percent (October 2010), 57 percent (June 2011)
Permanent Decline: 28 percent (October 2010), 39 percent (June 2011)
The first poll was taken on the eve of the 2010 midterm elections. This poll was taken within the last four days.
In response to growing economic pessimism in the Heartland, HNIC Barack Hussein Obama has announced that Johnny Ford, the Mayor of the Swift Growing South, has joined his administration as his Chief Economic Advisor.
As a Washington outsider, Mayor Ford presided over Tuskegee’s economic miracle for 24 years. He served 8 non-consecutive terms and brings a lifetime’s worth of experience in public administration to the Obama economic team.
– 72 percent of the political class believe BRA is heading in the right direction. 79 percent of mainstream voters disagree.
– 54 percent of black voters think BRA is heading in the right direction. 73 percent of White voters say BRA is on the wrong track.
– 53 percent of Americans believe the federal government is more of a threat to their rights than a protector.
– 23 percent of Americans believe BRA has the consent of the governed.
– 69 percent of Americans are “angry” at the federal government. 38 percent of Americans are “very angry” at the federal government.
– 45 percent of Americans say that the gap between BRA politicians and ordinary Americans is now as big as the gap between England and the American colonies in 1776.
– 61 percent of Americans are “angry” with the DWLs in the media. 26 percent are “very angry.”
– 64 percent of the political class says the MSM is unbiased. 47 percent say DWLs in the media are attempting to advance the Obama agenda – you think?
– 71 percent of mainstream voters are “angry” at the media. 83 percent of the political class is “not angry” at the media.
– 44 percent of Whites say the media is trying to advance the Obama agenda. 46 percent of African-American voters claim the media is trying to block the Obama agenda.
– 62 percent of Americans say that Congress has a higher opinion of the media than the people.
– 85 percent of Americans have more confidence in their own judgment than that of the average DWL reporter.
– 67 percent of Americans say the MSM has too much influence over the government.
Not bad for a bunch of lemmings.
Update: Here’s another “freedom song” from Ludacris about “painting the White House black.”