This website is strongly against imperialism.
- ZOG is fundamentally a dollar-based empire, not a republic or nation-state, and just a base for the projection of military, financial and cultural power abroad
- Imperialism is what created the very terrorist groups in the Middle East and Central Asia which became the justification for yet more meddling after the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- Imperialism transfers wealth out of the productive economy and systematically redistributes it to corrupt defense contractors in the Beltway. It also redistributes wealth to the people who own the debt which is created by imperialism. This is the financial incentive for endless wars
- Imperialism is the reason that White working class and White middle class soldiers from the Heartland either die or end up maimed for life on distant battlefields in countries which they would have otherwise never visited like Afghanistan and Iraq
- Imperialism is what we spend much of our budget on at the expense of other things like infrastructure investment
- Imperialism is the primary reason why we have one sided free trade agreements with all of our “allies” and even our foes like China. The economic interest of the American worker is sacrificed by the State Department to the foreign policy needs of the American Empire
- Imperialism has created an “intelligence community” which has learned how to massage and manufacture public opinion and subvert and overthrow governments in foreign countries. Increasingly, we see the “intelligence community” applying these skills in this country
- Imperialism has created a military establishment which is less and less accountable and responsive to civilian control and which now defines people like us as their “domestic enemy”
- Since the days of the Roman Empire, imperialism always leads to hollowed out cities in the imperial core, a consumer economy and cultural degeneration and demographic replacement. The Roman Empire fell due to refugee resettlement gone awry
- Imperialism leads to a cosmopolitan, transnational ruling class which no longer thinks in terms of national interest and power and which ceases to identify with the native working class
- Imperialism leads to a loss of liberty as citizens have less and less control over their own government and its military
- Imperialism has led to a seething, alienated Muslim underclass in Western Europe and crime and other long term social problems
The case against imperialism can be made on so many levels.
“If you don’t imbibe the noxious prattle-on-demand that calls itself cable television “news,” you might not realize that a crew of pundits and talking heads has spent much of the last few weeks warning that the fall of Kabul to the Taliban will mean an invasive flood of Afghan refugees pouring into our streets, ravaging our daughters, and imposing sharia law on our cul-de-sacs and HOAs.
Never mind that those refugees are running from the imposition of an especially brutal form of sharia law, or that to fight a terrorist cell, we invaded their country two decades ago, and some of them helped us do it.
Never mind that the people wanting out of their country are so desperate to leave that they flooded the Kabul airport, sent children on ahead, and clung to the bottom of departing C-17 military planes.
Never mind that some of them — the ones who’d been on our payroll, mostly — may now be killed for the crime of taking a paycheck. …
But it would be tragic if we let those same voices consign men, women, and children to violence and oppression at the hands of the gang of Central Asian thugs who just chased us from our embassy in Kabul, or to languishing in makeshift refugee camps with no meaningful educational or economic opportunities.
Especially when we don’t have to. …”
We have fools who start wars in distant countries.
We have “journalists” who are fools who lie about those wars.
We have a military establishment and “intelligence community” that is extremely talented at destabilizing and wrecking foreign countries and creating huge waves of refugees.
After taking our money, using it to destabilize Afghanistan for 20 years, creating a pretext to occupy Afghanistan for another 20 years and losing a war to the Taliban, the same people who supported this now say that we have to take refugees from Afghanistan. We are “morally obligated” to our “Afghan allies” including all the random people who weren’t interpreters who converged on the airport to get their golden ticket to a refugee resettlement point in Wisconsin. It would be tragic for them to stay in their own country. We had to fight them over there for 20 years in order to import them here.
The people who are incapable of minding their own business and created this gigantic clusterfuck in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya and other countries like Yemen then get all sanctimonious and style themselves as “humanitarians.” It isn’t very Christian of you to oppose their destructive wars which create millions of refugees and their plans to resettle them here. It isn’t very Christian of you to believe that the best thing we can do for these people is to LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Note: “Fascism” is the lack of interest and support for the warmongering generals amd foreign policy establishment and their project of imperialism abroad. “Fascism” is valuing independence and self government and rejecting militarism and wanting to mind your own business.