All possible in a National Divorce scenario.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 29, 2021
After Democrat voters and big donors ruin a state like California, you would think it wise to stop them from doing it to another great state like Florida.
Brainwashed people that move from CA and NY really need a cooling off period. https://t.co/NB2dVj7n2X
1. You know what is necessary about threatening a divorce?— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
It’s a wake up call to the one offending the other that they’ve had enough.
And if the other party cares at all, they look at what they are doing wrong and care to fix it.
National Divorce is not civil war.
2. Divorces happen in court or perhaps for a country can happen in Congress.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
I’ve been married 26 years, clearly I’m not in favor of divorce.
Happy marriages are the result of 2 committed people working together resolving differences and changing behavior that hurts the other.
3. But the state of our union is currently far from happy, and I really don’t care how many Democrats I offend by calling it out.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
For your information, you like our red states BECAUSE of our politics and it’s OUR Republican politics that create the very environments you like.
4. So I will NOT apologize when I muse or discuss ideas that stop Democrat voters and donors, who are moving out of the shitholes they created with their Democrat votes and donations, from ruining GREAT red states by bringing your disastrous ideas and destructive votes with you.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
5. For your information, we Republicans don’t want your blue votes ruining our red home states!— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
We don’t want high taxes, high crime, high amounts of perverse school curriculums, loss of freedoms, & AUTHORITARIAN big government in our red states!
That’s what you Dems vote for!
6. If you are so offended by my comments about #NationalDivorce then take a real hard look inward and ask yourself why it’s sadly such a popular idea with Republicans.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
We are serious about our freedoms and we feel very threatened by Democrats that constantly tread on them.
7. I don’t want a National Divorce, but I not will tolerate is Democratic Communism.— Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) December 30, 2021
Leave your blue votes in your blue states.
If you move to a red state, learn from your blue state experience that your Democrat ways failed.
Then we welcome you.https://t.co/VyT2W6gtSf
I have a love / hate relationship with Marjorie Taylor Greene.
On the one hand, she is the queen of the annoying lib owning performance artists in Congress. On the other hand, she is probably the best we have got in terms of an elected representative who is constantly edge posting and eroding those precious “guard rails” of “our democracy.”
Can you really hate someone who has injected the idea of a National Divorce into the national conversation or disenfranchising and quaranting libtard transplants from states like California and New York? I’ve long believed that these are issues we should be talking about.
Anyway, I will just say that 2021 is ending on a positive note. I’ve been saying all year that our ideas jave advanced and we have gained a lot of political ground.