“Hello America! Choose you this day whom you will serve! Either Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, or the coming Antichrist!”— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) November 4, 2023
Pastor John Hagee preaches that “as we speak,” the King of the North (Russia) is gathering ten nations to invade Israel: “The latter days are right now!” pic.twitter.com/Bhbiiev217
?? Shocking video of a Palestinian girl chanting against Zionists among the ruins pic.twitter.com/rzE54xulT2— S p r i n t e r X (@SprinterX99880) November 3, 2023
IDF spox confirms to Fox News they bombed an ambulance outside al-Shifa hospital, claiming it carried terrorists:— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) November 3, 2023
“We’re working on names, affiliations and what they were doing… It’s clear to us that they were certain terrorists, 100% sure that they were terrorists.” pic.twitter.com/seGtxCdY1G
Traveling to Israel to reaffirm Texas’ unwavering support for our ally and the Jewish people.— Gov. Greg Abbott (@GovAbbott) November 2, 2023
I look forward to gaining a deeper understanding of this horrific war and how we can help Israel continue to safeguard their freedom.
Read more: https://t.co/nNZus3M0qo pic.twitter.com/SynULpyJYF
Update: 70% of Gaza’s death toll are children and women. pic.twitter.com/0s2TvpFYod— TIMES OF GAZA (@Timesofgaza) November 4, 2023
Photojournalist Belal Khalid: "During our coverage, I heard a girl screaming under the rubble, and there was no one around her, so I went in to try to help her until the Civil Defense managed to arrive."#Gaza pic.twitter.com/UB0q7lyPby— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) November 4, 2023
I can’t say that I have learned anything new since October 7th.
- I knew about Israeli settlers in the West Bank stealing land from Palestinians
- I knew about the siege of the Gaza Strip
- I knew about the apartheid laws with barbed wire and checkpoints
- I knew about regional players like Hamas and Hezbollah
- I knew about Netanyahu’s plans with the Abraham Accords
- I knew about the sort of people in Netanyahu’s coalition
- I covered all of Trump’s various gifts to Israel from recognition of Jersualem to the Golan Heights to Jonathan Pollard
- I have always known about the foreign aid to Israel
- I knew all about the power of AIPAC
- I knew about the Christian Zionists
- I knew the history of Dispensationalism
- I have watched the GOP reflexively Stand With Israel for years
- I knew about Jewish control over Conservatism, Inc.
- I knew about Jewish media control
- I knew all about how the RJC finances the GOP
- I knew about the proliferation of anti-BDS laws
- I knew about the crackdown in Florida and other states of speech that is critical of Jewish power
- Finally, I knew the Palestinians were being treated horribly by Israel
Something has changed though.
In the past, I might have resented all this and put up with it as long as it was in the background and the focus was on other issues. I would have said something like it is the hardest hurdle to deal with. Conservatives are coming around on all the other important issues and this one will take more time. Attitudes toward Israel will gradually change as Christian Zionists die off.
Now, every time I hear the phrase “I Stand With Israel” it brings to mind all of these clips and photos of dead kids. I have never seen anyone treated so horribly in my life. I cringe when I see people who believe they are “blessed” for supporting this. I don’t want to be associated with mass murder.
I’m not Standing With Israel. I’m not going to support anyone who is Standing With Israel either like our pyschopath Sen. Katie Britt who I now regret voting for in the midterms.
Note: I’m just going to raise my own kids and chill and stand with people who are not Standing With Israel.