Robert Stark talks to Hunter Wallace about the 2020 election results and why Donald Trump lost. Hunter Wallace is an Alabama based blogger at Occidental Dissent and describes himself as a Nationalist, Populist, and Centrist. You can follow Hunter on Twitter.
- Why Hunter was swept up by the Trump phenomenon in 2016 but abstained this election
- The stratums of the electorate including Core Conservatives who set the agenda within the GOP and disaffected Market Skeptic Republicans who were sidelined by Trump
- Why Trump lost ground with White voters including the White Working Class
- 2020 Autopsy: Class Analysis and why Class, Not Race, Explains Trump’s Rust Belt Defeat
- Donald Trump Made Real Gains with Asians and Hispanics (ex. Tejano Vote In Texas)
- Why dissident energy and higher levels of ethnocentrism are from the Center, not the Right
- Why The Jared Kushner Strategy and Trump’s brand of Identity Politics failed
- Donald Trump’s “Platinum Plan” for Black America
- Conservatives Lash Out Against Student Loan Debt Forgiveness
- Tucker Carlson Challenges Voter Fraud Narrative
- The Post-Trump GOP and why the party needs to move to the center on economics to remain viable
Note: The Daily Republican, Nick Fuentes and MIGA have gone full conspiratard.