Does Kamala Harris, our sitting Vice President, think Ukraine is a part of NATO?— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 12, 2022
Among the targets hit on the training center outside Lviv are trailers where U.S. troops lived while deployed and a U.S.-funded simulation center used to train Ukrainian soldiers, says an Illinois National Guard member previously deployed there who reviewed available imagery.— Dan Lamothe (@DanLamothe) March 13, 2022
- The United States under Barack Obama engineered a second color revolution in Ukraine in 2014 to overthrow the government
- Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland was caught on tape picking the incoming government of Ukraine. She is now back in power in the Biden administration
- The United States began pumping weapons into Ukraine under Trump
- Trump was impeached for threatening to halt the arms sales unless Zelensky investigated Joe Biden’s corrupt ties to the country
- The United States has been training the Ukrainian Army
- American troops have conducting military exercises on Ukrainian soil at the base which was bombed today
- Neocons and Russiagaters have been using Ukraine as their tool to fight a proxy war with Russia in Donbas for eight years which has been ignored by the media
- The Florida National Guard was ordered to withdraw from Ukraine last month
Ukraine has been de facto incorporated into NATO.
Naturally, the “journalists” aren’t interested in reporting or explaining any of this to the public because providing the context of this war shreds the narrative which is being spun around Ukraine. The truth is that the war has been going on for eight years and this is major escalation of it.
The only thing that Americans know is that Russia has invaded Ukraine and people are dying and that is bad. Once again, the public is being manipulated by the media and herded down the road to war with Russia. It is okay to hate and advocate killing Russians on social media now.
Note: BTW, it took Russia a month to conquer Crimea in 2014. This is a much larger, much more ambitious operation that is facing far more resistance.