FUENTES RALLY II INTRO PT. 1 pic.twitter.com/xfbfpPAwNe— Capri (@CaprisCavern) July 17, 2023
“I’M GONNA DESTROY YOUR GAY LITTLE MOVEMENT!”— Avonowitz Chartsberg (@n0tchartsdale) July 17, 2023
“Like, on the internet?” pic.twitter.com/OgwofVsYR6
“Finding the truth through funny.” pic.twitter.com/QCeGQoKJec— Destiny (@TheOmniLiberal) July 17, 2023
Ethan Ralph won pic.twitter.com/i8XMwLKPVC— Kill_All_Pedos (@K1LLallpedos) July 17, 2023
NEW WORLD ORDER pic.twitter.com/NlZtfvcAQB— Trannyberries (@Trannyberries) July 18, 2023
We have an important Ethan Ralph update.
- Ralph’s wife Pantsu left him a few months ago and flew back home to New York with their daughter
- Since around April, Ralph has been sinking further and further into depression on his Twitter timeline as he publicly struggles with his drug and alcohol addiction issues
- Last week, Ralph’s depression escalated to the point where he was posting suicidal tweets and messages on Twitter and Telegram. Clearly, the man is a wreck.
- Just watching the situation on Twitter, I sensed that all the stress he was under was building up to something. I publicly said something about it. I said the Alogs should knock it off.
- Ralph posted a suicide note on Telegram. No one believed it.
That’s where things were with Ralph on Friday.
He was scheduled to attend the Nick Fuentes rally in West Palm Beach this weekend. He had a plane ticket. He said he wasn’t going. He changed his mind. He seemed to be on the fence about it.
- Ralph shows up in West Palm Beach. He isn’t dead. He looks sick. Ralph’s face is all fucked up. He looks terrible.
- Ralph is served with papers in a new lawsuit at the airport. Another L.
- Ralph hangs out with a few Groypers in West Palm Beach who are chanting “Ethan Ralph, Ethan Ralph.” A clip of this circulates on Twitter. Apparently, he gets drunk on Saturday night.
- Ralph announces on Twitter that he ISN’T going to the Fuentes Rally. Something came up. He is flying back to Mexico.
- Ralph announces on Twitter that he is going to the rally after all.
- The so-called Sussy Squad around Fuentes DON’T want Ralph to attend the rally.
- Nick Fuentes ghosts Ralph and refuses to answer his calls and texts … or so he thought.
- Ralph is told that he can’t attend the Fuentes Rally. He concludes that Nick is being passive aggressive and using his minions to force him out.
This is where all the stress that Ralph has been under EXPLODES last night.
- Ralph feels personally insulted and betrayed by Fuentes and LOSES IT in a fit of rage
- Ralph turns on Fuentes, accuses him of protecting pedophiles and doxes his homosexual inner circle on Twitter.
- Ralph posts the location of the Fuentes Rally on Twitter
- Ralph threatens to destroy America First on Telegram
- Ralph is BANNED from Cozy
- Ralph mocks the poor attendance of the rally where less than 100 people show up.
- The Fuentes Rally finally starts
- Nick speaks to a crowd of like 50 to 100 people. The audio is a disaster and he is muted on the livestream for like 15 minutes
- Nick speaks in front of a bizarre background that looks like piss swirling around a toilet
- “Ethan Ralph” starts trending on Twitter
- Elon Musk draws attention to the fiasco
- By the end of the night, Alogs are praising Ralph and celebrating his victory over Fuentes
UPDATE: Ralph is live again going off on Fuentes on Rumble.