Netanyahu is tailoring a different World War II analogy to every foreign head of state who visits Israel. Today, he declares that just as the Allies supported the French Resistance, the world is uniting with Israel to fight the new Nazis— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 24, 2023
Macron appears to agree with the analogy pic.twitter.com/ijGb0dH6Mb
Killing '600,000 civilians' in Gaza is worth it says Israel's Ambassador to the United Kingdom Tzipi Hotovely. pic.twitter.com/tYvmQJ0qA2— Ragged Trousered Philanderer (@RaggedTP) October 24, 2023
???? A innocent child can be seen playing next to the wall of this residential building in Deir Al-Balah right before it was LEVELED by an Israeli BOMBING. pic.twitter.com/0Ai6wKWRdb— Jackson Hinkle ?? (@jacksonhinklle) October 24, 2023
An innocent baby was just pulled out from under the rubble of her home in Nusseirat refugee camp, central Gaza, which had been levelled to the ground by indiscriminate Israeli bombardment in the early morning.#GazaGenocide pic.twitter.com/ws2mrStGeq— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) October 24, 2023
Heart-breaking scenes still coming out of Gaza amid an indiscriminate Israeli genocide campaign that is literally targeting everything in the besieged territory.#GazaGenocide pic.twitter.com/QIR8TlHWoY— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) October 24, 2023
A #Palestinian father breaks down as his little son succumbs to his wounds after being critically injured in an indiscriminate Israeli airstrike in Gaza.#GazaUnderAttack #GazaUnderFire pic.twitter.com/5XvqxXvIL5— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) October 24, 2023
“Let me lay by his side; bury me with him.”— TIMES OF GAZA (@Timesofgaza) October 24, 2023
Palestinian mother bids farewell to her 10-year-old child who was killed in the lsraeli bombing. pic.twitter.com/OWoVJ1Qwd2
Two child siblings who were just pulled out from under the rubble of their home, levelled to the ground by Israeli airstrikes this morning in Gaza, were placed in one body bag ahead of their burial later today. pic.twitter.com/WSOWTpMGLP— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) October 24, 2023
They say Israel has the right to defend itself!— S A R A H ????? (@Sarah_Hassan94) October 24, 2023
Okay, but what the hell did this kid to Israel?!! pic.twitter.com/73eRBAGXAO
Given the lack of equipment and the constant lsraeli bombing, hundreds of dead bodies remain under the rubble. pic.twitter.com/rDJivw3PfQ— TIMES OF GAZA (@Timesofgaza) October 24, 2023
Another heartbreaking video of a boy who did not make it. Medical team with their primitive medical machines/tools could not save his life. #IsraelAttack #Israel_under_attack #Gazabombing pic.twitter.com/Kr7576l4oJ— Sameh Habeeb (@Samehahabeeb) October 24, 2023
Alive and well, Palestinian child crawls from under the rubble of his demolished house which was bombed over his head by lsraeli warplanes. pic.twitter.com/YsNDqet61U— TIMES OF GAZA (@Timesofgaza) October 24, 2023
?? Israel is MASSACRING CHILDREN in Gaza.— Jackson Hinkle ?? (@jacksonhinklle) October 24, 2023
? The media WILL NOT show you the truth. pic.twitter.com/u11SyLHufU
A little girl is one of the victims in targeting a bakery in al-Maghazi refugee camp in Gaza. pic.twitter.com/VzFqcWAPde— TIMES OF GAZA (@Timesofgaza) October 24, 2023
USA: Daily dose of propaganda— Sprinter (@Sprinter99800) October 24, 2023
While the images of thousands of women and children suffering in Gaza shook many people in the world, the American Fox News reports on the emotional damage caused to Israeli dogs and cats by Hamas attacks! pic.twitter.com/YvBUvceqIp
Here is why I am not blackpilled:
1. American support for Our Greatest Ally is shallow and this is the peak. As we saw with Ukraine, it is only going to get worse from here as the shock wears off. Young people who could be drafted to fight and die in a war with Iran for Israel are not buying into the mainstream narrative.
2. In spite of the best efforts of Israel to cover up the carnage in Gaza by cutting off the internet, it is still being broadcasted around the world. This is going to fatally undermine Holocaustianity in the long run. It has only been two weeks and the clips coming out of Gaza are far worse than anything seen in Ukraine. Decades of milking Jewish victimhood is rapidly coming to an end.
3. In the event our political leadership plunges us into a war with Iran for the sake of Israel, this will be Iraq for Zoomers, but with a few critical differences. Unlike the Iraq War, this war is going to play out on social media. Unlike the Iraq War, the country is deeply divided going into it. Unlike the Iraq War, there is no ambiguity that America is getting involved in this war solely for the sake of Israel. Unlike the Iraq War, the genocide in Gaza is going to undermine the war effort.
4. BoomerCon Christian Zionism has clearly failed to reproduce itself. If these people plunge us into a war with Iran for the sake of Israel, it will accelerate the decline of this faction.
5. The hardest nut for us to crack has always been the taboo on open discussion of Jewish influence and power and the Israel Lobby. As we have seen, Conservatism, Inc. has lost ground or outright conceded every other issue. Kosher White Nationalism was on the horizon. #BanTheADL was trending on Twitter. A war with Iran for the sake of Israel – while Israel commits all sorts of atrocities – could be the acid that finally dissolves the taboo on these issues. It is the last hurdle to going mainstream.
6. Finally, the mantra has been endlessly repeated by our politicians that Israel Is Our Greatest Ally when in fact it has always been a massive albatross and strategic liability to the United States. A war with Iran and possibly the wider Middle East for the sake of Israel is going to expose this lie.
Note: I’m done being lectured about “racism” and the Holocaust by these people. I have never done anything like this to anyone in my life. I have never treated anyone this horribly. I am taking the Holocaust card and playing it against them for co-signing the genocide in Gaza.