NOW – Speaker of the U.S. House Kevin McCarthy announces a formal impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/SfuKltLnpM— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 12, 2023
Republicans must unite around the Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden.— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene?? (@RepMTG) September 12, 2023
The American people deserve to know the truth about his decades of corruption.
No matter how long it takes, accountability will be delivered to Joe Biden and the people in our government who covered up his… pic.twitter.com/xnkWD2QiTH
Nancy Pelosi set a new precedent when she targeted President Trump.— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene?? (@RepMTG) September 12, 2023
Today, @SpeakerMcCarthy opened an Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden.
Now, our House committees will go to work using new tools to expose the crimes of the Biden family and investigate every person who helped… pic.twitter.com/UP5nEI6MXO
1. We have Donald Trump running for president while facing nearly 1,000 years in prison on 91 felony charges and counting. Trump’s lawyers have been indicted with him. Trump was recently arrested for the fourth time this year.
2. The governor of New Mexico recently announced that she had the authority to suspend the Second Amendment.
3. There is currently an effort underway in Colorado and other states to use the Fourteenth Amendment to disqualify Trump from running for president and to remove his name from the ballot.
4. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called for secession of Red states from the Union on 9/11.
5. The Fulton County grand jury in the Trump case in Georgia recommended charging Sen. Lindsey Graham.
6. Mike Huckabee announced the formation of Huckwaffen.
7. The Los Angeles City Council recently announced a criminal probe into the actions of Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas.
8. In the New York Times, you can read about the case for not having elections. In The Atlantic, you can read about how prosecuting Trump is chemotherapy for democracy and something we should all be celebrating.
9. The FBI is gunning down old men in their homes in predawn raids.
I got another one.
Let’s impeach the president again.
Why not? These people impeached Donald Trump twice.
This will be third impeachment of the second consecutive president in five years.
Where is this going? Obviously, it is escalating toward a very dark place. I will leave it at that.